Friday 27 March 2015

Having a beagle kinda day

Odd title, but im having an odd day I think lol.

Ive decided today I will do as my beagles do and laze around. More so than usual I hear!?

Well yeah, I joined hubby and the two dogs on a walk last night round the block. It would take us 20 mins max usually, once upon a time ago.....Last night it was 87 minutes, how do I know this?? I paused the programme Fortitude which started at 9pm and when I came back it said 87 mins paused so there you go. Ridiculous amount of time but I DID it.
Hence the slow lazy day today.

That said I have already driven son to college and I need to empty my car of everything (how much stuff can u fit in one little car!!!!) go back and collect him from college at 2:45 and then take the car to the valet people and get it properly spruced up ready to be handed over, gulp.
Ive then set myself the task of cooking a roast tonight, so reading back hardly a quiet day is it!

I had another letter this morning from ESA people. They were claiming I still hadn't sent in a sick certificate fom gp for the weeks after 27th Feb. I had sent it in and so as this was the 4th letter I have had from them I called. Im shocked I rang and was only on hold for 3 minutes and it was all dealt with very quickly and within 10 mins done and dusted. It was an automated letter whilst they were processing my claim and she said they still haven't set up the claim (they had had to rebuild it?) so she said i will get another letter in the next day or two! BUT they DO have the forms so dont worry.....famous last words???


i have joined a group on FB for the FND forum. The stories and support is incredible. Its equally horrifying how much people have to go through to be believed and "treated" Its opened my eyes to just how little the medical field knows about the human body at times and how hard it must be for people to go years fighting for answers? I think thats the hardest part of this illness, and maybe others also. The need for answers and having to fight and claw your way to them.

A cousin posted this on FB and I found it very useful, I especially find part 2 and 8 are close to me and my heart. I am lucky that for the best part hubs and son are v good with me and do everything they can to help me.

Ill have to leave this here for now, as I must go and empty the car and pick son up (this has taken an hour to write!) and my dog is laying curled up in my lap and meaning on my poor bladder which is beginning to feel a bit full!!

TTFN x
Vella doing her best at keeping me resting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment