Wednesday 25 March 2015

FND

Ive been googling a bit more on this FND or FNS depending on which country I think? Ive found a few videos which sum up perfectly this whole disorder/syndrome, I dont know the correct terminology??
Some need the volume down as they have annoying loud music/songs lol

Functional Neurological Disorder

The hardest hitting link. This sums up me. Its the battle you face

Finding people who are like a mirror image of myself is just heart breaking and relieving at the same time. I dont feel alone but I also feel sad others are where I am or in some cases worse that I am.

Struggling today with the black cloud over my head. Trying to get my head around it all, what it means and if its forever. Im fighting to pull my thoughts up but today I just have to let them win. I need to ease off the whole fighting to stay positive and going. Its ok to buckle and its ok to be down.

The most "daft" thing I have found today and I text my mum in tears was its common to have  ahead tilt in FND, for the last 2 years each photo ive seen people post of me in facebook or twitter, my left side of my face looks rounder and more obvious. Its a head tilt. My head doesnt look straight on. For ages Ive scrutinized pics, asked ppl not to post them as i became so aware of it. Now I know Im not nuts. Its daft but remarkably huge for me. Ill link in a pic of what I mean.



















I am exhausted today. x

No comments:

Post a Comment