Wednesday 10 June 2015

Technology vs FND


Why is my last post highlighted white on the blue background??
Ive tried to edit it but it is saying the text background is blue yet its not....me and technology do NOT mix well.
Well, not so much technology. just the nitty gritty elements.

Im looking at setting up a FB page linked into this blog, this could be a huge disaster LOL.
I couldnt set it up with my name of the blog, My left foot as apparently there is a film and a book based on this name....no, I didnt know either lol!!

Ok I've made a page. The internet is still working, so Ive not broken anything, yet!!

Alas, husband is now home and I shall need to look at least like Im not sitting about on my bum. Even if I am!! Quick, im watching Jeremy Kyle too. :O
Ill play about with the page tomorrow

S x



No comments:

Post a Comment