Saturday 13 June 2015

SOS



Save Our Spoons!!

Or more importantly, Sary needs to save spoons!! SNTSS doesnt have the same ring to it though does it?

I am desperately trying to save my spoons this weekend as tomorrow there is a wonderful beagle fun day going on fairly local to us, they dont often happen this local and we went last year and had an absolute blast.
The beagles had an absolute blast also, they have a large enclosed field and we let all the hounds off for a 20 min run about and it was just breath taking and beautiful to watch so many hounds running around, howlings and arrooooing their heads off, ears flapping and trailing in the wind behind them, tongues hanging out and a real spark in their eyes :)

Mooky running about without a care in the world. 

Bella found it all too much and just began rolling about wanting a fuss. 

Last year, I did agility with Bella
There is nothing better than watching happy beagles just beagling,













The agility ring where we had a friendly competition between husband and wife.












Yesterday I had a pain physio session. I managed to get the right hospital first time, but I was 90 mins late for the appointment!!
I was due at 10am and I turned up at 1130 :O utterly mortifying.
Whats worse/scary is I had it in my diary as 10am and on my calendar and my phone as 10am but I was reading it as bloody 1130???
Being the lovely lady that she is she fitted me in at 12pm.
She has given me a couple of new exercises to try and do and what is so good is its not an impacting style of exercise, it's using a gym ball to re teach my body balancing as that is something I do tend to struggle with. I will often bang into walls or doorways as my walking gait means I over balance and clip things or knock them.
So lets give it a whirl and try, as I say it's far less impacting than the neuro physios exercises of hopping and jumping :/
I need to buy a gym ball so will try pick one up on Monday after the hospital appointment with Dr B for the pain clinic.

I might *big huge might* give it a whirl at videoing the exercises to then look back on and also for people to try themselves although I can not say whether they are suitable for others so obviously use your common sense and you know your body best.

My brain is starting to fizzle out as im finding it hard to type the right words and keeping on track with the sentences.
Im also finding it hard as im having a lot of flare ups of some symptoms. Such as the spasms and I had a wiggling toe all day yesterday and feelings of being tapped through my sole of my foot. I get v hot feelings in my foot also I feel my skin is sunburnt all over and tingling/fizzy.

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment